samedi 1 septembre 2012

home !

Well at least my parents home, or to be more precise, my parents lawn.


It was the perfect place to relax under the shade of the apple tree on the warm afternoons.
I didn't sew anything, nor did I blog, nor did I do anything at all actually, except for napping and stuffing myself with my father's crêpes . The best ever !




crêpes with apricots and nougat ice cream.



I never bothered putting on make up, nor brushing my hair, nor even putting on proper clothes.
Relaxing holidays, means scruffy days.



I just put on nail polish on my feet to have tea with my mum, for tea is a serious thing after all !

What about you ? Do you make en effort to dress smartly in every circumstances ? Do you look chic even in your garden ?
Or do you also have days where you just can't be bothered ?



here is my "don't you dare touching my crêpe" face :

have a nice week-end.
E.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

bienvenue !